Ishwar mining, a leading name in mining industry deals in mining and processing of minerals in India, mainly Diaspore and Pyrophyllite. We have a great expertise of years in this domain for maintaining high quality and standard for our resultant products.
Two main products which we mainly focus for mining and extracting are –
- A versatile mineral which can be used for variety of products like plastics, paints and fibreglass and rubber.
- It also has the use in refractories and foundries, which is a substitute for talc and kaolin.
- The pyrophyllite we offer has no free silica which makes it suitable and safe for production of cosmetics such as face powder.
- This product is perfect for producing flawless white ceramics.
- The structure and composition is crystalline in nature, which is lustrous and expands multiple times to its original volume when exposed to heat.
- Being thermal shock resistant, it is preferred for manufacturing ceramics.
- Also possessing macro crystalline properties, it adds reinforcing properties to plastics.
- With high refractive index, pyrophyllite can be used for adhesives, paper and paints.
- It is a kind of dimorphous mineral which is used in the manufacture of refractories with high alumina content, being high heat resistance.
- Being a aluminium oxide hydroxide, it occurs in the form of lamellar and flattened crystals and also isomorphous in nature.
- We deliver products in the Raw, Powder & Calcined state.
- Moreover, they have a rich alumina content and low iron stuff.
- Also, it can be used alone or by bonding with plastic clay.
- Diaspore occurs in the form of stringers and geode like structure, and changes color for different types of light.
With our extreme dedicated team, we are capable of producing about 50% of total supply of Diaspore and 11% of total supply of pyrophyllite in Country and stood as a pioneer for mining in India.